You may also like
Standard 1-Bow for 7/8” Stainless Steel Frame is a replacement bow for an existing bimini or dodger. This adjustable frame is made from marine grade 304 stainless steel tubing with a Super Buff finish and includes aluminum splines and rivets. All tubing bows are pre-bent at Sailrite on our custom jig. To reduce shipping costs and allow for greater customization, the bows are cut just beyond each edge, creating three sections—two curved and one crowned. The crown in the center bow increases rigidity and improves the appearance of the finished cover. Assemble the three pieces by inserting the aluminum splines and riveting into place.
Please Note: This kit does not include webbing support straps or fittings. A riveting gun and a hacksaw (blade 24 teeth/inch) or horizontal band saw will be required for assembly.
Stainless Steel Care & Cleaning:
With proper care and cleaning, stainless steel can be maintained for a lifetime in excellent condition. Many people are surprised to learn that in the presence of chloride salts, free chlorine, or sulfide gases, stainless steel can take on a brownish tint, also called a patina, or oxidize and even corrode. These elements are present in various environments, including: ocean spray, salted highways, chemical treatments added to swimming pools, and even some ground water in numerous coastal areas.
The stainless steel tubing manufacturer recommends the following to properly maintain your stainless steel:
- Wash regularly with fresh water and a high-quality detergent
- Clean with a car chrome polish
- Wax with either a car or fiberglass wax
- DO NOT clean with chlorinated cleaners (no bleach) or scouring powders
- DO NOT use sand paper or abrasive cleaners on buffed or mirror finished metals
- DO NOT clean with muratic or hydrochloric acids
|Hardware Material:||Stainless Steel (All Types), Stainless Steel Grade 304|
|Tubing Diameter:||7/8 inch|
|Tubing Wall Thickness:||0.049 inch (18 Gauge)|
|Bend Radius:||6 inches|
*Crown & fittings will add approximately 3"-5" to height
- Adding this item to your shopping cart will eliminate the Post Office as a shipping selection.
- Adding this item to your shopping cart will eliminate any air transportation shipping methods.
Offline viewing of PDF documents requires Adobe Reader.Download Adobe Reader >
Bit disappointed the internal connections tubes are aluminum, this is just going to result in bimetal corrosion of the aluminum inside the tubes where you can't see it. I will be changing these over for 3/4" dia. st.st. tubes Otherwise the frames are well constructed and easy to use.